We all know what it’s like to click through to website thinking they have what you want – only to wait for a long loading and hard to navigate site that asks you to sign up to their emailing list every 5 seconds and then gives you some long winded blog post about why you should buy a certain product or cook a certain recipe? Well, here at Ed hosting we know that for us to make money your website needs to make money – so we want to do everything right from the very start including giving you direction on all the do’s and don’ts for your site.
Here we have listed our top website musts 2022 to see your site grow organically
- Have clear, high resolution images and videos: 90% of the information we consume is transmitted in our brains through visuals. So make sure whatever images/video’s you use are related to your product, are of high quality and include a caption to explain what you’re trying to portray.
- Make sure any text you use has high readability! Time and time again, we see blog posts or parts of websites that are cluttered and -to be honest- terrible to read. Proof read your work or get someone to do that for you – or better yet hire a copywrite to create great content with an SEO focus
- Learn about keywords and add them in, making sure they relate to whatever your writing about. SEO is very time consuming and technical. Be sure you are doing it correctly to get the best results, or better yet hire us to do it for you!
- Make sure your site is mobile optimized
- Use similar, if not the same, fonts and colours through your site and socials to help build brand awareness
- Check your website speed. Our server offers exceptional high speeds so your customers/clients wont experience any lagging.
Web design, hosting and SEO is a very technical and niche area of expertise and requires a lot of effort and thought along side experience in the market. Ed hosting has over 20 years of experience in web design and 10 years in hosting and SEO.
Our top website musts for 2022 is from years of first hand experience in the every-changing world of the web.